The ASD Stereo harness is designed for models with Stereo systems where speakers are powered by an ASD module.
The OEM ASD Stereo system is:
– OEM ASD Module powering front, rear and underseat woofers
– 4 channel output split into 6 speakers: front speakers connected in parallel with under seat woofers
– front outputs are full range, rear outputs are high passed
– (4) 4″ mids and (2) 6.5″ woofers. No tweeters
– 15W x 4 max power high level outputs
The ASD Stereo harness allows the install of any Audiotec Fischer Match DSP/amplifier, or any aftermarket 4- or 6ch amplifier using the ASD OEM connector -unplug ASD module, plug harness in between, plug Match amplifier to harness. Match amplifiers require direct connection to the battery for power -not provided by the harness.
For aftermarket amps, the harness is connected to an RCA/speaker wires connector making the front/rear OEM HU output signals and speaker inputs available to interface. No OEM wires are cut, spliced or tapped, ASD module remains operational without any engine sound output.
- Standard Harness-only: standard harness plugs in between the ASD harness and provides 4ch inputs/outputs to any of the Match DSP/amps. For example, connect a Match M 5DSP MK2 to the harness and it will power OEM front/rear/woofer speakers and an aftermarket subwoofer of your choice.
- Standard Harness with Match PnP woofer add-on cabling: standard harness with a separate Match PnP woofer cable/jumpers kit for 6ch Match DSP/amp. For example, connect a Match PP 62DSP to the harness and it will power the OEM front/rear/woofer speakers each with their own amp channel (6ch). The Match PnP woofer cable is required to be installed to the Match amp and to each woofer underseat. Jumpers included separating parallel OEM connection between front and woofer speakers.
- Standard Harness with aftermarket amp RCA connector kit: standard harness with an RCA and speaker inputs pigtail connector. For example, connect any 4ch aftermarket amp/DSP to power OEM front/rear/woofer speakers. Front and woofers are connected standard OEM in parallel, powered by same front aftermarket amp channels.
- Standard Harness with aftermarket amp RCA connector and woofer cable/jumpers kit: standard harness with an RCA and speaker inputs pigtail connector, and a woofer cable/jumper kit to connect each individual woofer to a separate amplifier channel. For example, connect any 6ch aftermarket amp/DSP to power OEM front/rear/woofer speakers each with their own channel. The woofer cable is required to be installed to the aftermarket amp and to each woofer underseat. Jumpers included separating parallel OEM connection between front and woofer speakers.