The HiFi (676) harness with XD kit
– HiFi harness to replace completely the OEM amp with the JL Audio XD600/6v2 6ch balanced inputs aftermarket amp
– 6ft of 12V and 3ft of ground 4AWG cables, terminated with OEM connectors for battery distribution block (if available).
– 50A fuse/holder for the 12v cable
Use “Y” RCA adapters (not included) for multiple balanced-inputs amps (power cable kit for multiple amps not included).
The 12V cable will be supplied with a matching OEM connector so disconnection of battery is not required unless there are no distribution block slots available with 12V in the battery.
To make sure that there are 12V slots available:
– take a look at the battery
– the red part on top of thebattery is the distribution block
– in the distribution block there are unused slots facing to the rear of the car
– some slots are single, some slots are double
– poke the unused slots for metal blades inside
– if there is a single metal blade then the slot is single and there is 12V there
– if there are 2 metal blades side by side then this is a double slot with 12V there
– a double slot with one slot used cannot be used for connection
– if there are no metal blades in any unused slot then there is no 12V anywhere available. 12V cable connects directly to the battery post using standard ring terminal.